
Throughout Chile there are many stand-up hot dog stands filled with diners wolfing down very large hot dogs. These hot dogs are called completos or completos italiano.
The completo can have many toppings,but the real authentic one has avocado sauce, diced tomatoes; and chopped pickles, carrots, onions and cabbage. On top of the avacado sauce is a very large squirt of mayonnaise. They even have a hot dog chain (like a McDonalds) called "Doggies". We ate there once for the experience. Dad said if I ate there again it would be by myself. I guess you can tell from that how he liked the food.
3 comments:
At least you can say you tried it. At first I looked at it and it made me feel sick. After you told me what was on it I would consider trying it. Hope you guys are having a fabulous time.
Josh calls this snake pie. Is there really a hot dog under all that?
Thanks for posting all of this. This is great!
HOT DOGS!
Post a Comment